In the following, we will inform you about the gathering of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be connected to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1. Liable Entity for Data Processing and Point of Contact
(1) Liable pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Keller Sports GmbH, Balanstraße 73 in 81541 Munich
Represented by managing directors Moritz Keller, Jakob Keller, Florian Otte, and Marcus Trute, cf. our imprint.
(2) If you have questions regarding data protection, reach out to our data protection officer:
via data protection enquiry form: https://www.keller-sports.com/datasecurity/
via e-mail: [email protected]
via mail: Keller Sports GmbH - Datenschutzbeauftragter / Balanstraße 73 / 81541 Munich
2. Your Rights When Using the Website
You are granted
pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR the right to receive information on your data saved by us, gathered as you visit the website and use the online shop. pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR the right to demand correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data saved by us;
pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand deletion of your personal data saved by us, insofar as their processing is not needed to fulfill a legal obligation or to assert, practice, or defend legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR the right to at any moment withdraw your previously given consent for data processing from us. This will have as a consequence that henceforth we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on that consent. The legality of any consent-based processing that took place before the withdrawal of the affected person remains unaffected;
pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request having it sent to a third person in charge;
pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that by processing the personal data gathered over the course of you visiting our website we violated your right of informal self-determination. Keller Sports GmbH is under the authority of the bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision);
in case your personal data gets processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, the right to pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR appeal the processing of your personal data, insofar as that is justified by the existence of reasons resulting from your special situation or if the appeal is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of appeal that we will put into effect without special circumstances claimed.
3. Data Security
We put up-to-date technical measures in place in order to ensure data security, especially in order to protect your personal data from risks during data transfer as well as from third parties accessing them. These receive updates to meet the respective current state of the art.
4. Processing of Personal Data
(1) Gathering of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
1. When using the website for solely informational purposes, meaning if you do not register or share information with us in another way, we only gather personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to see our website, we gather the following data necessary for technical reasons in order to display the website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR)
date and time of request
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request (concrete page)
access status/HTTP status code
respective transmitted data volume
website the request originates from
browser operating system and its interface
language and version of browser software
2. In addition to the previously stated data, cookies will be saved on your computer as you use our website. Cookies are tiny text files that are saved on your hard drive and assigned to your browser. They transmit certain information to the site that placed the cookie (in this case that will be us). Cookies cannot run any programs nor bring viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making internet services in general more user-friendly and effective.
You are free to configure your browser settings according to your wishes. However, please note that you might then find yourself unable to use all of this website’s features.
(2) Further Features and Services of Our Website
Apart from a solely informational usage of our website, we offer various services for you to use if interested. For those, you will usually have to share further personal data we will then use to provide the respective service.